Welcome New SMACNA-KC Associate Member
NSC Applied Products Group (NSC APG) is comprised of HVAC commercial and residential specialists based in Kansas City and St. Louis. We provide training, certification, installation support, and start up assistance for HVAC applied equipment for the plan & spec, design build and replacement markets.
Click Here for NSC-APG Line-Card
Engineered Sales NSC
Applied Products Group
Annual Sporting Clays Tournament
For your participation and support of the
Annual Sporting Clays Tournament hosted by
SMACNA-KC & The Construction Leadership Council
Without you events like this would not be possible.
We appreciate your support and hope to see you again next year!
More pictures on Facebook
SMACNA-KC Members that have been appointed and re-appointed to the following National Committees
Safety and Health Committee – Stacey Smyly, SMACNA-KC
Products & Programs Coordinating Committee – Tom Zahner, A. Zahner Company
Industrial Contractors Council Steering Committee – Sam Fuller, Central Industrial Sheet Metal Works, Inc.
SMACNA Testing & Research Institute Board of Directors Andy Phelps – Barnes and Dodge, Inc.
In the past two weeks, design & construction leaders have been overwhelmed with new economic and job site disruptions in several states. On top of that, there is a mounting impact of how Covid-19 is affecting your employees’ families and our communities. This is causing a significant amount of confusion and is further derailing even the most stubborn executive teams.
Here are a few issues I’m seeing:Leaders are struggling to stay consistent with reporting and accountabilityCompany plans are not pivoting or being updated; and quickly become irrelevantSurvival mode is overtaking effective team priorities, planning, and progressA lack of focus on clients and their changing needsLeadership burnout and exhaustion If you’re struggling with one or more of these issues, contemplating a solution or are looking for one….set up a call. I want to help; I’m here to help!
Here’s a direct link to my schedule; grab a time that works for you.
Schedule A Call
Now more than ever, “they” need you.
President, Pioneer iQ
SMACNA NATIONAL NEWS
- The SepOct issue of SMACNews is now available online and for download as a PDF.
- The October issue of Partners in Progress examines how leaders in the industry have tackled the effects the COVID pandemic has had on all aspects of daily life.
- The federal government has a unique process for purchasing construction services which can result in missed opportunities for some bidders.
- Employees are one of a company’s biggest expenses — and also one of its most important assets.
- Quitting smoking isn’t easy. In fact, it can be one of the hardest habits to break.