The Services below are provided by Ken McDaniel, SMACNA Safety Consultant.
- First Aid/CPR/AED Training
- Company Safety & Health Program Development Assistance (A safety and health program is a proactive way to manage hazards in the workplace to prevent injuries and illnesses.) All successful safety and health programs involve three key components: Management leadership, Worker participation, and A systematic approach to finding and fixing hazards.
- Safety inspection includes a detailed report.
- Safety Training (This list of training topics is not all-inclusive)
- Fall Prevention & Protection
- Ladder Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Hand & Power Tool Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Material Handling & Storage
- Construction Focus Four
- Hazard Communication
- Foundations for Safety Leadership
Please, contact Ken McDaniel:
SYNTAX SAFETY SYSTEMS
Ken McDaniel, owner of Syntax Safety Systems
SMACNA-KC would like to announce a new partnership with Syntax Safety Systems to handle SMACNA-KC Contractor Members’ safety needs. With the retirement of Steve Ratliff, we decided to secure a contract with a safety consulting firm to continue to be able to assist our members with their safety needs.